-
May 26th, 2006, 07:25 PM
#1
Inactive Member
We are just about to go on the beach! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I was thinking about bringing Allison but I don't want sand to get in her hair etc. or maybe if I wrap her in a towel [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] well, I will take pics if I can bring the camera! [img]smile.gif[/img] And I promise I will be EXTRA cateful with Allison, I can't imagine what could go wrong [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]
I will be on HB after we get back in the hotel room and later tonight, hopefully thats when I can upload my album [img]smile.gif[/img] except I lost my password so I need to get it back first....
Gotta go for a bit, I will be back later!
~~Rachel
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks